“The Hellenic Society of Nanotechnology in Health Sciences (HSnanoHS) was established in Greece in December 2016. The society is a multidisciplinary body consisting of scientists from different scientific areas.
The aims of the HSnanoHS are to:
- Advance knowledge in the field of Nanotechnology in Health Sciences;
- Promote and disseminate the research, educational and professional activities of its Μembers, at a national and international level;
- Promote collaboration, interaction and complementarity among its Μembers;
- Promote networking of key-actors in the field of Nanotechnology in Health Sciences, at a national level;
- Promote networking and collaboration of the Society with national and international scientific, research, funding and investment institutes;
- Promote collaborations between national and foreign institutes, active in the field of Nanotechnology in Health Sciences;
- Promote the common stand point of the Μembers of the Society to public authorities;
- Promote the resolution of issues concerning the legal/regulatory context applicable in connection with activities of research, development and business, in the field of Nanotechnology in Health Sciences;
- Promote activities supporting the increase of the availability of national funds for education, research, and development, in the field of Nanotechnology in Health Sciences.
- Any other activity relevant to the aims of the Society.”