“The Hellenic Society of Nanotechnology in Health Sciences (HSnanoHS) was established in Greece in December 2016. The society is a multidisciplinary body consisting of scientists from different scientific areas.
The aims of the HSnanoHS are to:
- Advance knowledge in the field of Nanotechnology in Health Sciences;
- Promote and disseminate the research, educational and professional activities of its Μembers, at a national and international level;
- Promote collaboration, interaction and complementarity among its Μembers;
- Promote networking of key-actors in the field of Nanotechnology in Health Sciences, at a national level;
- Promote networking and collaboration of the Society with national and international scientific, research, funding and investment institutes;
- Promote collaborations between national and foreign institutes, active in the field of Nanotechnology in Health Sciences;
- Promote the common stand point of the Μembers of the Society to public authorities;
- Promote the resolution of issues concerning the legal/regulatory context applicable in connection with activities of research, development and business, in the field of Nanotechnology in Health Sciences;
- Promote activities supporting the increase of the availability of national funds for education, research, and development, in the field of Nanotechnology in Health Sciences.
- Any other activity relevant to the aims of the Society.”
Professor of Medical and Radiation Physics in Medical School, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens (NKUA)
Professor of Pharmaceutical Nanotechnology, Director in the Laboratory of Pharmaceutical Technology, Department of Pharmacy, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens. President of Hellenic Pharmaceutical Society (HPS).
Professor at the Department of Biotechnology and Director of the Laboratory of Cell Technology, Agricultural University of Athens (AUA). Dean of the School of Food Science, Biotechnology and Development.
Assistant Professor in the Department of Biomedical Engineering and Director in the Laboratory of Medical Instrumentation, Department of Biomedical Engineering, Technological Educational Institute of Athens.
Associate Professor of Molecular Biology, Medical School, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, Athens, Greece